- Islamorada Boatworks
- 24 Morada – 24’ Bay Boat
- Hand Crafted 1 at a time.
- Designed to take the rough seas as well as running shallow to fish back country waters too.
- With the added Half Tower, sight fishing for Cobia is easier.
- Plenty of room for 4 Anglers (6 Anglers Max) and the Captain to get the job done and done with comfort!
- Designed to fish and Built to Last!
Where To Meet On Day Of Trip
200 Boatyard St.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Clothing for your Trip:
SUMMER TIME :
SUNSCREEN: Please apply before the trip starts. If you bring sunscreen, please see that it is “Not” a spray! The film from the spray ends up all over the boat and causes a slipping hazard!
Ladies: Bikini’s, Swim Suites and Shorts – Please bring a Long Sleeve SPF shirt to cover your arms. Fishing Vented Shirts and Micro Fiber SPF shirts are the best to protect your skin. Don’t forget to lather up on sunscreen prior to leaving the dock! A light weight pair of pants are a great idea as well!
Men: Sorry- please don’t wear bikinis as it might distract the fish and your opportunity to catch them! Long Sleeve Vented and Micro Fiber SPF Shirts are a must to protect your skin! Shorts are fine and light weight pants are a good idea as well.
Kids: Parents- please, please, please- lather your kids up of sunscreen. The captain wants to make these trips for the kids even more special as they are the future for all of us and a great memory catching fish vs. a bad memory of a sunburn is all it takes to ruin a trip for them!
WINTER TIME: Prepare yourself for temperatures 10˚-15˚below than what is forecasted in the morning. The ride to the fishing grounds can produce very low wind chill #’s.
What the Captain Supplies for your Trip:
- Rods and Reels for each Angler.
- All Tackle, bait and ice.
- Yeti Cooler for food and drinks (water is provided).
- Fishing License for each Angler aboard.
- What you (the Angler) should bring with you:
- Polarized Sunglasses! ! ! (this is a must if you want to see what the captain see’s)
- Hat (to protect your head from our wonderful sun and to shade your eyes)
- Don’t forget to bring your Polarized Sunglasses ! ! !
- Shoes (Non-Marking Soles !!!)
- Sunscreen (recommend spf50) (best if applied prior to leaving the dock)
- Drinks (Water !, Gatorade, Propel or other non-caffeinated drinks) & Feel Free to bring your beverage of choice!! 🙂
- Camera (to catch that shot to be remembered for ever!)
- If you plan to keep any fish, please bring your own cooler!
- If you plan to bring your own Rod & Reel, let the captain know so as to make room for your outfit.